About Langley Animal Clinic
As veterinary medicine advances, so too does the Langley Animal Clinic. After 73 years of long and storied history, the clinic has undergone continual change. Born in the village of Murrayville in 1943, the 24 hour emergency animal vet clinic was one veterinarian, Dr. Alfred Nundel, in a modest house with only minor and rudimentary modifications. Over the years our clinic has grown into a large full-service animal hospital employing many veterinarians and staff.
For the past 33 years we have been at the same location, downtown Langley, and our clinic has undergone numerous expansions and renovations to accommodate our dramatic growth and medicine’s modernization. Advanced diagnostic and laboratory equipment and full computerization are now a mainstay of our business.
While Langley Animal Hospital has undergone remarkable change to meet the dramatic growth of the Langley population and the advancement of medicine, our concern and care for the sick and injured has remained constant. What sets us apart is the dedication our staff have for the care and well-being of their patients. Daily collaboration among the veterinarians and support staff means that extra bit of care and attention is given to every animal. Speak with a Langley Animal Clinic veterinarian today.